Student Academic Reps (StARs)
Student Academic Reps (StARs) are senior reps that make up the second tier of the Academic Rep System. There are ten StARs in total - two in every department. They are appointed from the previous year's Course Reps. StARs are responsible for:
- Supporting Course Reps in their department and collecting and collating their feedback.
- Co-chairing SSCCs in their department.
- Attending Education Council to discuss feedback with the President and Academic Representation Officer.
- Supporting academic campaigns and change.
- Being pioneers for the Leadership and Development Programme.
- Uphold the 28-days-later-promise
Click on your department below to find out who your StAR is for 2020-21!